Now, in case you are wondering right away why this post only talks about an Xbox One patch for TT Isle of Man the Game and you are asking yourself where the PS4 and PC versions are – they have already been released. Head here, for all info on PS4 and PC patches.
What About the Xbox Patch then?
As so often with game updates in the #SimRacing world, the Xbox version was delayed. Anyway, it is here now, and comes packed with fixes and features.
The most important of the latter are the ability to now “manage steering, throttle, brakes and vibrations sensibility on gamepads’ sticks and triggers”, along with improved AI, which is supposed to make the riders less prone to collide with each other, and better animations for the riders, which will especially be noticed when leaning right or left.
For details on the fixes, see the changelog below. By now, the patch should be live in all regions.
- Improved riders’ animations: the rider is now less shaky while leaning on his right or on his left
- Created an option to manage controls: players can now manage steering, throttle, brakes and vibrations sensibility on gamepads’ sticks and triggers.
- AI riders are less likely to collide with other vehicles
- Fixed a bug where the engines’ sound were not synchronized anymore after several laps
- Fixed a crash occurring when finishing the 6th lap of the Tourist Trophy
- Fixed a crash occurring in career mode
- Fixed a bug occurring when players could not exit the result screen after being disqualified because of excessive speed in the Pitstop
- Fixed a bug in career mode, when the event proposing to run the Tourist Trophy did not appear properly
- Fixed a bug sound when resuming a career race
- Fixed several other minor sound issues
- Fixed a graphic bug on the front wheel of the Kawasaki VX10R
- Removed some invisible road glitches that could deviate path in straight lines
- Fixed a bug in ghost recordings
- Settings are now properly saved when modified during a multiplayer race
- Tooltips are now displayed in the option menus
- Fixed some achievements that did not unlock properly
- Fixed a sound bug in Hotseat mode
- Fixed a rare graphics corruption bug during loading screens
- Trigger feedback added to Xbox One gamepads