WRC 6 has officially launched in the United States today on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, so in conjuncture with that, we have a little Giveaway – for US residents only – for you to enter…after you watch the Test Drive…do that first.
The Giveaway’s Grand Prize is a Playseat WRC racing chair, a Thrustmaster T150 Pro or TMX Pro racing wheel and pedal set, and of course, a copy of WRC 6 on the PS4 or Xbox One.
And that’s not all. The contest is also giving away up to 5 copies of WRC 6 on the PS4 or Xbox One, so even if you miss out the Grand Prize, there’s still an opportunity to take home the game.
Learn more about WRC 6 on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One below.
- 14 official rallies with the official drivers and teams
- 12 Super Special Stages faithfully reproduced on a 1:1 scale
- Iconic locations from real events
- Longer stages with narrower and bumpier roads
- New contract system, shakedown tracks, podium ceremonial, stage cancellation, and opponents making mistakes
- Increased speed and danger sensations
- Decisive first minutes as player is thrown into intense racing
- New cameras and pace-notes make player feel like a real driver
- Dynamic weather with dirt and mud system
- New replay cameras with a new depth of field system
- WRC eSports mode accessible for all players!
- Go head-to-head with split-screen multiplayer in WRC 6
- Play up to 8 players online