Presenting This Week Inside Sim Racing – September 21, 2016 edition. As always, we’ll be recapping the week in sim – and in the case of Forza Horizon, not sim – news.
– Image Space Incorporated Announce Partnership With Luminis
– “Closing the Gap” Trailer
– iRacing 2016 Season 4 Patch 2 Release Notes
– Nissan GTP ZX-T Now Available in iRacing
– Forza Horizon 3 Embargo Lifted
– Thanks to those who came out to the iRacing Le Mans post-show race last week!
– Week 3 of whether or not the Fanatec CSL Pedal Review is coming #soon
– Thoughts on ISI’s Partnership with Luminis?
Check out our GT Omega Racing chairs here: http://www.gtomegaracing.com/
Check out Ricmotech products here: http://www.ricmotech.com/
Help out ISRTV by purchasing Amazon products through our store, it doesn’t cost you a thing!:http://amzn.to/1U0O1zg
Purchase a Thrustmaster T300 RS here: http://amzn.to/1wmByWK
Purchase a Thrustmaster TX here: http://amzn.to/1uhmvjY
Purchase a Thrustmaster T500 RS here: http://amzn.to/1GzcHqP
Purchase a Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter here: http://amzn.to/1vWT2sn
Purchase a Thrustmaster TH8RS Shifter here: http://amzn.to/10GoqD0
Check out our daily blog : https://www.isrtv.com/news/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InsideSimRacing
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/insidesimracing
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inside_sim_…