Presenting our review of the Next Level Racing Wheel Stand. First up, a little about the pricing and where you can get it.
If you’re in the US, it’s can be shipped to your door for $295. You’ll need to order it through the Australian website. They say it takes 2-3 days for delivery.
Australia website HERE and goes for $245 (prices include free shipping Australia wide )
Europe website HERE and ships from the UK and goes for 139 British pounds or a little over 170 euro if you’re outside the UK (prices include free shipping Europe wide)
Middle East website HERE and it goes for 1399 United Arab Emirates Dirham and shipping is included.
Here’s some specs on the stand..
– Dual arm support
– Fully adjustable steering wheel height
– Pedals are situated at an inclined angle and the pedal plate is also fully adjustable where you can move them forward or back
– Gear shift mount
– Rubber protectors for stability as well as protecting your floor
– Diamond Plate pedal deck
– Folds away in less than 5 seconds, easy 1-step action! (Lets test that out !)
– This steering wheel stand has the ability to stand vertically by itself when folded to hide behind a door or can be tucked away horizontally underneath the bed
– Comes almost fully assembled so you can start racing in minutes. – Took is less than a 1/2 hour to put it together
– Compatible with all wheel and pedal setups and is pre-drilled for Logitech G27, Thrustmaster and Fanatec wheels and includes the hardware to mount your gear
– Tools included for assembly.
Upgrade your Next Level Wheel Stand to the GTultimate Racing or Flight Simulator Cockpit with the following accessories:
– Monitor Stand to hold 1-3 screens
– Flight add on pack to turn into a Flight Simulator
– Keyboard and Mouse Stand
– GTultimate seat turn the wheelstand into a full Racing Simulator
We set ours up with the TX wheel, T3PA pedals and TH8RS shifter. Most of our testing took place running iRacing
Pros & Cons
Need a seat that is pretty low + but.. If you extended it much further, it could affect the stability
A little more expensive in the US / Pricey in general
Compatible with all of the major wheels on the market
Hardware included to mount your wheel, pedals and shifter. Also comes with velcro ties to route your cables
Adaptable to a full rig
Fair pricing considering how stable it is. Sure there’s cheaper stands on the market, but none are as stable as this
No center post
Comes with shifter mount
Can fold down to store upright or slide under a bed.
Adjustable for short or tall people
Revs Scale: 5 of 5
Besides needing a chair that is low, this stand is probably the best we’ve ever tried. It does come at a higher price than some that we’ve tried, but you get what you pay for. Stability is worth the higher price tag. Comes with everything you need to hard mount your wheel, pedals and shifter so you can unpack and start racing.
In closing, this wheel stand is more stable that some of the full rigs we’ve tried. Really anxious to try it with the seat attachment.