There are several new things to report in RaceRoom land. Firstly, a new patch has made its way onto Steam. Secondly, the AMG-Mercedes C-Klasse DTM 1995 is now available for purchase. Thirdly, a new competition is now running for RaceRoom, putting two participants in a real-world racing seat for a whole season!
This is mainly a result of Thirdly. Still, it is always nice to see a few fixes and changes. You can check out the changelog below.
You may already be familiar with the AMG-Mercedes C-Klasse DTM 1995 from the RaceRoom Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing Competition which it was an exclusive to – until now.
The car was piloted in the 1995 DTM (German Touring Car Championship) season by many (now) famous drivers, including Bernd Schneider (five-time DTM champion), Uwe Alzen (endurance racing veteran and 1993 24-hours of Spa winner) or Bernd Maylander (current F1 safety car driver).
The AMG-Mercedes C-Klasse DTM 1995 is now available for purchase at 399 VRP, including nine liveries.
The competition goes by the name of Super Racers and aims to put two sim racers in a real racing cockpit for a whole season. One will participate in the German VLN series (also racing the Nordschleife, international C license required) for Teichmann Racing and one will take on the X-BOW BATTLE Rookies Challenge.
Should you be interested in participating, you can head here for more info.
Download size = 934.3 MB
Client version = 0.3.0.6408
Client BuildID = 2878085
Dedi version = 43.0.675
Dedi BuildID = 2878124
- Fixed a pitstop exploit where a player could turn on ignition and engine back on much earlier than normal by stopping at the spot with the engine already turned off.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer where the player could end up having only 1 lap to perform in the race session. This was spotted on certain systems only.
- Fixed an FFB initialization on the “Championship progress saved” message.
- Moscow – Modified track side banners in preparation for the Porsche virtual series.
- KTM X-Bow RR – New livery #8 was added to store
- Nuerburgring GP – Updated pitwall with latest Porsche hashtag, new Ravenol sign, new tarmac patches, fixed curbs shapes at the Schumacher esses as well as other various fixes and tweaks.
- Lausitzring GP – Fixed HUD track map that was still using simple visuals.