Bandai Namco and Slightly Mad Studios have revealed details on the first DLC pack for Project CARS 2, containing cars as well as tracks!
More fun for Project CARS 2
You are here for the car and track list, you get the car and track list:
- Ford RS200 Evolution (Group B)
- Renault R5 Maxi Turbo (Group B)
- Audi Sport Quattro S1 (Group B)
- Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro
- Citroën DS3 RX Supercar
- Ford Bronco “Brocky”
- Ford Mustang RTR Spec – 5D
- Ford Mustang ’66 RTR
- Brands Hatch Rallycross Historic
- Circuit De Barcelona-Catalunya Rallycross
You may notice that apart from the emphasis on dirt cars, Slightly Mad Studios threw in three of Vaughn Gittin Jr.’s cars, which were developed together with his RTR Motorsports team.
On top of that, more liveries and invitational events will be added too.
As a release window, we were only given the vague info of “winter”. Let’s hope SMS makes it happen for this year.
Sound like fun?