Sector 3 Studios have released a second new patch for RaceRoom Racing Experience! On November the 20th, Sector3 Studios released a small batch of HotFixes for their PC sim racing tittle. Prior to that, there was a larger update, as well as new DTM and Audi TT Cup content released in mid November.
Sector 3’s large mid-November update also created a number of issues for players, notably, the server connection errors and extreme loading times for the game. Since then, the studio has been working hard to rectify the issues with the server and a number of smaller problems associated with the update’s release. Hence the newest raft of HotFixes and improvements. One very interesting addition to the game is support for the just announced Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer wheel! The Portal and Backend has also been optimised to improve loading times for some packs which contain too many items when loading. Also, one of my favourite circuits, Bathurst, gets a new set of TV cameras.
You can obtain the newest patch for RaceRoom Racing Experience by updating the game through Steam. The full list of fixes and improvements can be found here below. If you are experiencing an issue that you think has not been covered in the recent HotFixes, be sure to post them on RaceRoom’s official forums.
Complete List Of Improvements and Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with rules presets not functioning in Single Event Mode.
- Made the Manual Control of Depth of Field bindable in control settings.
- Fixed so the mandatory pitstop window is now defined by a percentage of the total race time.
- Fixed a rare crash that was occurring when coming back to main menu.
- Added support for Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer steering wheel.
- Fixed so Race 2 / Race 3 sessions are working as intended.
- Fixed so reversed grid option in MP is working as intended.
- Made a potential fix for cars that would disappear and remain invisible for long periods.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics, AI:
- Bathurst : New sets of TV cameras
- Hungaroring : Resurface job to reduce bumpiness.
Portal & Backend:
- Various fixes and further optimizations in the backend to improve loading times caused by certain packs containing too many items.
- Changed so the packs are no longer re-purchasable after it gets a new content added.
- Added so the Car Class Packs appear under Packs section.
- Fixed cancel and close buttons on some portal popups not working.