The announcement only came out on Monday and now it is already here – the Sepang Internatonal Circuit for RaceRoom – right in time for this week’s Formula Grand Prix held at the exact location.
Which one was Sepang again?
Sector3 Studios has prepared a trailer for its latest track release and if that does not ring a bell, you can check out our blog on the initial announcement of the circuit for more info.
A new patch
As per usual, Sector3 Studios also made a new RaceRoom patch available with its new content release.
This week’s patch is not a big one. Just a few new driver animations, some colour balancing and a few tweaks to Imola.
Here is the full changelog:
Prepared files for upcoming events and content release.
- Fixed a game crash that could sometimes occur simultaneously for several players at the end of multiplayer races.
- Aquila – New driver animation
- Canhard R51 – New driver animation
- Cougar C14-1 – New driver animation
- Saleen S7R – New driver animation
- Color balancing work on the global light settings. More adjustments will be done to further improve in later patches.
- Imola – Additional tweaks and fixes, minor elevation adjustment when coming up to Variante Alta.