September definitely holds up to what it promised. Project CARS 2 is nearly here (click on the link if you want to enter our giveaway), Assetto Corsa has received new Ferraris and now Turn 10 Studios has released the Forza Motorsport 7 demo on Windows 10 and Xbox One! The launch trailer for Forza Motorsport 7 was also released, watch it above!
What does the demo feature again?
In case you missed our blog post discussing the announcement of the demo, you can check it out here, you can find the car and track combinations included in the demo below.
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS – Dubai Circuit (includes the Jebel Hafeet Pass)
- Mercedes-Benz Tankpool racing truck – Mugello Circuit
- Nissan NISMO GT-R LM – Nürburgring Grand Prix Circuit
The last combination will feature dynamic weather conditions, i.e. rain. More on those here.
“Voices of Motorsport”
You may recall that the last Forza Motorsport titles always featured various motorsport celebrities, introducing cars, tracks, events, etc. The seventh iteration marks no exception. Without any further ado, here is the full list of voice actors to be featured in Forza Motorsport 7:
- Charlie Turner – Editor-in-Chief of Top Gear Magazine
- Jonny Lieberman – Senior Features Editor at Motor Trend Magazine
- Josef Newgarden – Professional IndyCar Driver, (and newly minted 2017 Champion!) with Team Penske, and Forza Ambassador
- Katherine Legge – Professional Driver with Michael Shank Racing, participating in IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. IMSA driver; retired IndyCar and Champ Car driver
- Ken Block – Professional Rally Driver with Hoonigan Racing Division, participating in FIA World Rallycross Championship, also a Forza Ambassador
- Kim Wolfkill – Editor-in-Chief of Road & Track
- Lyn St. James – retired Professional Driver in IndyCar and ChampCar series, Speaker
- Magnus Walker – Porschephile, Author, Serial entrepreneur, fashion designer, and original “Urban Outlaw”
- Mark Roberts – Chief Designer McLaren Automotive
- Matt Farah – Automotive Journalist, Podcaster and Founder of The Smoking Tire
- Pat Devereux – Automotive Journalist
- Pat Long – Professional Sportscar Driver with Wright Motorsports, participating in Pirelli World Challenge, also a Porsche Factory Driver
- Ralph Gilles – Head of Design for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Rutledge Wood – NASCAR Commentator with NBC Sports, and TV Personality
- Shannon McIntosh – Professional Driver, Racing Instructor and Forza Racing Championship host
- Tanner Foust – Professional Rally Driver with Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross (VARX), participating in Red Bull Global Rallycross, also a Professional Stunt Driver, TV Personality, and Forza Ambassador
“Forza Motorsport 7 will be available as an Xbox Play Anywhere title (Xbox One and Windows 10 PC versions included with single digital purchase at no additional cost) on Sept. 29 for Ultimate Edition owners and on Oct. 3 for Deluxe and Standard edition owners.”