Fanatec have announced a new version of the ClubSport Pedals V3, the ClubSport Pedals V3 Inverted. The V3 Inverted are self explanatory, taking the V3 pedal set – that we’re fans of – and inverting the brake and clutch pedal to re-create the pedal layout of a sportscar.
On top of the work that goes into inverting the gas and clutch, more travel and a different mechanic has been added to the clutch, the brake comes with the damper kit pre-installed, the heel rest has been lengthened and there is wider distance between the pedals.
Everything else on the ClubSport Pedals V3 Inverted is the same as the standard V3’s, including the polyurethane (PU) foam used in the brake, instead of the optional Eladur springs – which we preferred over the damper kit – but wasn’t used because it reduces brake travel significantly (which it does).
If you want to run factory inverted pedals from Fanatec, then it comes at a price premium of $499.99 or 599.95€. That’s $200 and 240€ over the regular ClubSport Pedals V3, but considering the standard V3 is priced aggressively, plus you get the damper kit, plus the amount of work that went into inverting them, the price is understandable.
The pedals are in-stock now and available for purchase at Fanatec’s website.
- Turning points of brake and clutch on top side like in real cars
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- 12bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Vibration motor on brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games. Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included
- Damper Kit assembled out-of-box at brake, optional damper kit for gas sold separately. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi platform compatibility, depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base/Racing Wheel
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminum
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Compatible to the colour kits to allow perfect optial customisation (Note: colour kit footrest is shorter than standard V3i footrest!)