MXGP3 is now available in North America. Although released to most of the world on May 30th, we’ve had to wait a little longer here, but the wait is over. And by the way, sometimes good things come to those who wait, as you’ll read a little later…
MXGP3 arrives with many improvements over MXGP2, outlined below:
• An ultra-realistic gaming experience, thanks to the improved graphics, physics and audio guaranteed by the new Unreal® Engine 4;
• All the riders, bikes and tracks of the 2016 season, including the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations;
• The Career Mode that will allow players starting from the MX2 category to enhance their reputation and compete with other riders to become the new MXGP World Champion;
• An even more complete level of bike and rider customization: more than 300 official components from over 75 brands, 40% more than in the past edition;
• One of the most popular and acclaimed features of the MXGP series, up to 10 2-stroke bike models with dedicated physics and audio that can be used in any game mode.
We – in collaboration – are giving away 50 digital copies (25 on Xbox One, 25 on PlayStation 4) of MXGP3 to North American residents only. You have until July 3rd, 2017 to enter and winners will be contacted via email. For how to enter and all the rest of the small print, click here.