Studio Black Delta releases new KartKraft screens for us to drool over whilst we wait for the early access karting simulator to become available! We have a mega gallery for you all to inspect in minute detail! Judging by the the quality of the images we see here, the title is shaping up to be an epic experience as far as Karting sims go!
These screenshots were taken during the running of the latest closed beta Test build, V0.1.0.433. There are two karting circuits on show here as well, one of them happens to be in my home state of Victoria! The Geelong Kart Club, GoKart Club Of Victoria, and the Paul Fletcher International kart track. We can also see that wet and dry weather conditions will be included in the title.
With laser scanned circuits and real world karting physics, I am sure that more than one karting fan is hanging out for this title to be released! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that the title will eventually have VR support as well!
It is expected that at launch, KartKraft Early Access version will contain the following features:
- 16 officially licensed kart chassis: Arrow, CRG, Deadly, Formula K, Monaco, OK1, Praga and Sodi Kart
- 4 kart classes: 45hp KZ2, 32hp X30, 22hp KA100, 13hp KA100 Restricted
- 4 laser scanned tracks: PFi, England | Geelong, Australia | Melbourne, Australia | Indoor Warehouse, Utah
- Chapter 1 of Career Mode
- Full driver and kart customisation with officially licensed gear: Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Mir, Momo, OMP, Sparco
- Asynchronous PvP Challenges
- Time Trials