This month’s Gran Turismo Sport content update comes a little earlier than expected which makes it no less sizeable though. An iconic Japanese track and nine classic cars are part of the menu this time!
Here they are:
- Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ’65 (Gr.X)
- BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) ’11 (Gr.3)
- Mazda RX500 ’70 (N300)
- Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster ’60 (N300)
- Honda NSX Type R ’92 (N300)
- Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2 seater (Z32) ’89 (N300)
- Porsche 911 GT3 (996) ’01 (N400)
- Porsche 911 GT3 (997) ’08 (N400)
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ’06 (N500)
Fuji International Speedway
Not only is it a real-world classic, but also a Gran Turismo classic! The Fuji International Speedway comes to Gran Turismo Sport in two layouts, the F layout as well as the GT-shortcut layout.
And, of course, the track has received a scape of its own in the Scapes section.
As per usual, three new events are now available for users to race in. Plus, new rounds have been added to the following events: “Stars & Stripes (Beginner’s League), J Sport Meeting (Amateur League), Mercedes AMG Grand Prix (Professional League), and the Gr.3 Endurance Series (Endurance League)”.
The Red Bull Ring, added in the last content update, now has circuit experience of its own.
The update is available now for free!