The Gran Turismo Sport update frenzy continues. This time, there is no new content, but amongst others an important change to the penalty system.
What Was Wrong?
With the current penalty system, many users in the community reported issues of penalties being awarded for very minor contacts when racing online. This lead to quite controversial opinions.
However, Polyphony has now taken action and has adjusted the penalty system accordingly with the new version 1.14 update.
Apart from that, a few other changes also made it into the patch. See below for details.
Gran Turismo Sport version 1.14 is now available for download!
Main Features Implemented
1. Sports Mode
– The judgement algorithms for the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and Penalties have been adjusted.
2. Brand Central
– The Mazda’s photo spots #4 and #5 can now be used.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue with the Gran Turismo F1500T-A where the grip strength of the Super Soft tyres was too weak;
– Fixed an issue wherein the chequered pattern when adjusting the “Peak Brightness Settings” on HDR compatible monitors during the initial setup was not displayed properly;
– Various other issues have been addressed.