Enjoying the monthly Gran Turismo Sport content updates? Well, here is another one, and once again, it is packed!
From Classics to Hot Hatches
Eight new cars, eight new and very different machines to race with. The following cars made the cut for the August update:
- Ford Mark IV Race Car ’67 (Gr.X)
- Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe ’64 (Gr.X)
- Abarth 500 ’09 (N100)
- Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione ’91 (N200)
- Mini-Cooper ‘S’ ’65 (N100)
- Volkswagen 1200 ’66 (N100)
- Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo (N600)
- Abarth 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 ’52 (N100)
Red Bull Ring
The Austrian GP track, based on the legendary Össterreichring, has made it to Gran Turismo Sport in all its glory!
No GT League, no Update
As per usual, three new GT League events have been added too. Plus, new rounds have been added to existing events, namely:
- Mazda Roadster’s Cup (Beginner’s League)
- Red Bull X Jr. Series (Amateur League)
- Lamborghini Cup (Professional League)
- Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series (Endurance League)
Other Bits and Pieces
It is now possible to view the standings of all championships in the newly added “archive” section.
Also, internet speeds can now be determined within the game.
“Zagato” has received a “Museum” section.
“Cuba” has been added.
“Circuit de Sainte-Croix – C”, the track added with last month’s content update, has made it into the update.