One of the next cars to be making its way to Game Stock Car Extreme is the Formula Vee, an entry-level open wheel car. With its release coming soon, Reiza Studios has announced a contest, giving painters an opportunity to have their schemes in the sim.
You can check out the rules and download the templates below. The top three paint schemes selected by Reiza will be featured in the sim, with your name as the driver.
1) The liveries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Formula Vee Skin Contest”. The deadline is 5/12/2014 at 12:0 am (GMT-3).
2) The paintings should be sent in the formed DDS. Paintings in another format will be disqualified.
3) The paintings may only contain logos of F-Vee Brazil, Reiza Studios and Cockpit Extreme Racing. Paintings including other logos or intellectual property rights of third parties will be disqualified.
4) when choosing the number for your car, consider that the following numbers are already in use and cannot be used: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 15, 20, 21, 24, 28, 38, 42, 46, 50, 53, 66, 68, 70, 76, 82, 87, 89. The painting that include any of these numbers will be disregarded.
5)Each contestant may only send 1 (ONE) livery, with helmet and driver suit. In case more than one gets sent, only the first submission will be considered.
6) The best 3 liveries will be choosen by our art team.
7) Unfortunately we still do not have how to publish the 3D car, for viewing, so you will need to use your imagination. To facilitate the F-Vee format is quite simple and should help a lot.
8) To participate in the contest, the participant agrees to cede the rights of use of paintings and its name, to be used as a pilot in the game, Reiza Studios for inclusion in the Game Stock Car Extreme.
You can also check out our forum topic to discuss the competition and show off your paint schemes. Best of luck to everyone entering the contest!