The Bob Bondurant School for High Performance Driving has made a name for itself as one of the top driving schools in the world. Now the famous name is coming to Forza in the Bondurant Car Pack. The star of the pack is the Bondurant branded Corvette C7 Stingray (other liveries will be available as well). The yellow C7 is the weapon of choice at the driving school and now you’ll be able to take it for a spin in Forza 5.
Other notable cars in the pack are the 2013 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports Dallara Indy Lights car (which produces fantastic finishes) and, club racers favorite weapon of choice, the 2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup car.
The Bondurant Car Pack is included for Forza Motorsports 5 Car Pass members. Later this summer Forza will bring a Bondurant style instruction course to Forza 5. More details will be available in the coming weeks.
I don’t know about you, but I feel like these car packs are getting better and better. Keep it up Forza.
Bondurant Car Pack
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Infiniti #77 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports Dallara IPS Indy Lights
- 1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
- 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 1975 Fiat X1/9
- 2013 Mazda Mx-5 Cup
- 2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP
- 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
- 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP
- 1980 Abarth Fiat 131