Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forza 5 - Gamescom 2013

10 posts in this topic

Our European reporter Andreas Nie was able to attend Gamescom again this year.  He spent some time at the Forza 5 booth to see what the new generation of the game has inside.  There were a few new pieces of information about the game there at the show. Darin and Andreas talk about some of those changes.

I agree no Fanatec support means I lost interest in Forza 5. Forza 5 plus the cost of a new console (with Kinect which I have no interest in) is expensive enough without adding the cost of another wheel. I already owned 4 wheels and have no interest in buying another. 

IMHO  its easy dont waste your fanatec gear if it can be used on PC go try out the top SIMS: rfactor1, rfactor2 ,iracing and asetto corsa when it is released. 3 of them have demos for you to try dont give up racing if you love it come over to the darkside you will never go back to consoles.

I hate that every time the new comes out the old controllers are useless don't get me wrong I understand it from a manufacturing point of view but come on.

I got to build a PC. I Think that way I could upgrade easier to match the new games without a totally new system hate to think of a remodel of my rig already but I hate being out of luck unless I spend another 1000$+ to play the new Forza 5

Besides I racing looks like so much more fun.