Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NBA Playoffs Prediction

5 posts in this topic

First I want to say thanks as always for your great work on the show. I think your awesome. My prediction for the NBA playoffs is going to be the Spurs vs Lakers in the Western Conference Finals and the Magic vs Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Finals. I am going either for the Spurs or Cavaliers to the championship. What's your opinion?

I agree. I'd have to side with the Lakers (of course)....although I do like the Spurs. I know they are an LA rival but they are a good team and I'm a Tony Parker fan. Not sure if Lakers are going to pull through this year..they've been looking a bit shakey. Hopefuly they will and us here in Los Angeles will get another parade, then I can post some pics. :lol:

Jessica

So, the time has come. Lakers vs. Boston. At this moment they are 2 for 2. The game will be on later today and I will watch from home as I prepare for E3 convention in 2 days...I'm so excited!!

Lakers HAVE to beat Boston!! Us Laker fan's have been waiting to beat them for a while. If they win, it will either be on Tuesday or Thursday and on both of those days...I'll be in downtown LA at the Los Angeles Convention Center attending E3..right up the street from the Staples Center.

How sweet will it be to walk on over to the Staples center and engage in the winning festivities on the street?! Let's not forget, it's LA and there might be some rowdness going on in the streets. Hopefully, we can celebrate in peace..that is, if WE win. LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

Jessica

So it's about that time of year again, it won't be much longer till the Lakers begin their quest for a repeat :D

I'm really looking forward to this next title run. I think all of the hype surrounding the Heat has been pretty ridiculous, it's like the media has already awarded them with the Championship. But, if you compare them to the Lakers, from top to bottom the Lakers are still the better team. Much more depth, and you can't disregard the desire that Kobe has, this guy wants it more than anyone in the league. He's such a fierce competitor which makes it so interesting to watch him play. Should be a fun season though, for sure!

Im callin for a repeat of the finals Celtics Vs lakers....lets put it this way..the big 3 in the 305 are nothing due to the fact you can put a group of all stars together and they still cant do crap...they came in all high and mighty and yet theyve lost to the C's TWICE...cmon Lebron you aint no KING...anyway..gimme the Lakers in 6