Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with Forza 4 Multiscreen

4 posts in this topic

I got it all setup. I got my screens mounted all all the xboxes hooked up and working. They are connected to the network and all tested and working. But, I can't get the xboxes to connect using the multiscreen. The center one is setup as host on channel 0, right is on channel 1, left on channel 2. The left and right just sit at the screen saying "connecting".

Could this be the software version error that I have read about? The center is my orginal xbox running an early version of Forza 4. Probably close to the first rev since I bought shortly after the game was released. The left and right copies I just bought. The front covers are almost identical but the new version has "racing game of the year edition" across the top and "21 added cars" where as my old, orginal version doesn't have the text and has the "TopGear" logo where the added cars are.

Any ideas? Should I go out and buy a 3rd copy that is identical to the two I just bought? Any work arounds to this? Anything else I can test?

DLC updates didn't do anything for me. I found out that all the channels have to be set to the same. I took one of the new versions and stuck it in the center, host xbox and it connect to the right but won't connect to the old, orginal version now running in the left. My conclusion is they all have to be the same burn. Tomorrow I will pick up a third copy that should be the same as the other two I bought and I should be good. Don't know of any otehr work around.