Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G27 Logitech FF feel

10 posts in this topic

Hello, I just purchased a new G27 wheel and Im not sure if this is normal or defective.  I have noticed it is not a smooth but rather grindy, clunky gear motion while turning in corners with force feedback.

post-14373-0-55035000-1375609435_thumb.p

Was playing on Logitech  Formula Force EX end set good results in iracing(free cadillac promo-six months), then looking for upgrade and G27 have clutch, shifter and good reviews so i bought the wheel. Not disappointed but expecting smother ff.

Game Stock Car.  like to set my wheel 1:1. If i get the message my wheel is running normal ?

Next wheel  will be belt driven.

Sory for my english and regards from Croatia.

I got a GT2 Fanatec wheel which is belt driven. Belt driven is clearly smoother but IMO a little too smooth. (some of the "noisy" effects that is  felt with the G27 gets muffed out on the GT2)  Also GT2 seems harder on my waist as I have carpal tunnel.

Downloaded Iracing torrent and play a wit FF settings. Set 95% affects strength and find it much more smoother and easier to control the car, still having strong and responsive FF. Now I really enjoy my wheel.

Downloaded Iracing torrent and play a wit FF settings. Set 95% affects strength and find it much more smoother and easier to control the car, still having strong and responsive FF. Now I really enjoy my wheel.

Thanks for replying. Cheers guys. 

Finally connect shifter an push all the buttons on it   in logitech profiler a then the wheel start spinning. After that play the game from profiler and everything feels much smoother and enjoyable.