Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just some comments and a question

7 posts in this topic

Hi jessica I just recently saw an episode from the show. Its actually the first time that I have seen the show. In regards to your wardrobe you just keep up the great work. You look beautiful no matter what you wear. You really seem genuine and sweet. You said you weren't much into gaming until you joined the show. I'm a pretty big gamer myself. I have played a lot of racing games such as Need for Speed, Gran Turismo, Burnout & Race Driver Grid. I just recently got Need for Speed Shift this past weekend for the PC. It looks great. I liked the sound. The realism was nice although a bit overdone with the blur affect. However, I did notice when I first started to play the game that there weren't any options for the controls or graphics adjustments. Am I stuck with what I have in regards to graphics settings and control settings? As always thank you!

You really seem genuine and sweet. You said you weren't much into gaming until you joined the show. I'm a pretty big gamer myself.......

I just recently got Need for Speed Shift this past weekend for the PC. It looks great. I liked the sound. The realism was nice although a bit overdone with the blur affect. However, I did notice when I first started to play the game that there weren't any options for the controls or graphics adjustments. Am I stuck with what I have in regards to graphics settings and control settings? As always thank you!

Jessica is very genuine and sweet as well !! We are so lucky to have her as part of the show.

In regards to NFS Shift..There's an options tab that you can change graphics, sounds, controls, etc. It's at the main menu

Hope that helps..

Darin

I saw the show were you built your first PC. You did a great job and some people never learn or have the courage to build a computer even tho its pretty easy. I'm proud of you keep up the good work. :)

I saw the show were you built your first PC. You did a great job and some people never learn or have the courage to build a computer even tho its pretty easy. I'm proud of you keep up the good work. :)

Thank you. I honestly thought it would be much more difficult. With the help of Shaun, who has built PC's in the past, I have to be fair and say that it was probably easier for me than someone at home doing it by themselves.

It was a great experience and I do think that now I can do it all by myself with no guidance..expcept the show airing in beside me for reference.

Take care,

Jessica

hi how about a all Jessica show

just take a minute to think off all the female racers out there

let Jessica do all the reviews etc

of what SHE TRULY thinks from the woman's side of things

no influence from us guys

just let her rip

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Hey Quinny20,

As much fun as an "ALLJessica" show would be I would have to admit I would probably be less about racing and more about things like shopping, cooking, traveling, hiking, beaches....the list could go on.

The guys have been sim racing for years and their opinion on racing titles/sims and products have such valueable credibility!

I am however getting more & more invoved with reviews and engaging myself more with driving so that I can be more involved.

Stay tuned!

Jessica