Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated American Le Mans mod?

7 posts in this topic

Little more up to date, I run these two

ILMS mod (aka Série Internationale Du Mans) and some of its addons (GT Dreams to get the M3 and R8), easier to drive with a real good tyre model and EndurRacers mod, harder to drive depending on the car class. Both has ALMS and ILMS cars classes. Enduracers is a little limited at this pt compared to ILMS in cars until its SP1 comes out in the feature (soon????).

BTW check out other vids in the SImTube forum here to see some of the ILMS vids on youtube.

Are there any leader boards online for these cars and certain tracks? I like to compare my horrid times to you pros.

I just did a 1:28 at long beach in the c6 and considering I'm still learning the track, don't have a proper setup yet and just watched a race on speed where an lmp car did 1:19 on the same course, I'm guessing sim racers are setting hugely faster times.

leader brds mean little in rFactor (and most other sims) when trying to compare to the real life counterpart since the times can vary a great deal depending on what version or mod of the track or car you are running. I can do a 1:15 on one mod of Silverstone 1988 and then do 1:25 on another version of the 1988 track with the same car. Best is to gage yourself vers the best times the AI does with that track.