Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nascar 2013 for PC

16 posts in this topic

Hi guys.... I noticed that (patch notes) on Steam website BUT.... is their a actual patch that we can download ?... where is it or it will be with the actual release game on July 24th...

They have had several patchs so far. Through steam they should be automatic updates, if your not sure if you got them goto your game library and right click Nascar The Game 2013,choose properties, choose updates and make sure it says Always keep this game up to date, if you have to choose that make sure you restart steam and it should start the updates. If you have that you should have them already. Hope that makes sence

Is it me or some track are so easy even at legend and some like Pocono are so hard to do... I did a race and qual 1st but was close impossible to do a lap without being hit by the AI... :(

Is it me or some track are so easy even at legend and some like Pocono are so hard to do... I did a race and qual 1st but was close impossible to do a lap without being hit by the AI... :(

Is it the beta version or the full game?

>Cheers!< Jrv01

@Guru... in Nascar 2013, my Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter doesn't work but it shows there in the setup conrtols... we'll the sequential work but not the (H) patern...

This might be a stupid question, but have you mapped like the 1st gear placement on the TH8 to do first gear?

>Cheers!< Jrv01

@Guru... the option is simply not there, only shift up an down !!!

Maybe the game doesn't support h-shifters... Hope not though. BTW I'm not at home right now, I'll be back in 3 days and when I get home I'll see if I can get it work... I'll PM you then.

>Cheers!< Jrv01

Cool.... but this game needs that final kick with the full patch or what ever they call it when we activate the game on the 24th...LOL... because this game start to feel like crap !!!

THIS IS UNDRIVABLE!!!!!! Holy input lag! You have to steer like 90 degrees to the left down straights (I know the stagger on the cars means you have to a wee bit but not 90 degrees) There is pretty much no brake pedal. I have to go to the floor with my brake pedal and that's hardly pleasing since I'm running a G27 with the Nixim mod so that takes some work! And you basically can't steer the car. I DO  NOT RECOMMEND THIS WHATSOEVER Eutechnyx has A LOT of work to do before they release this.

Oh I forgot, PISS ALL FORCE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!

(Apologies for my language but that is the only way I could describe it)

#rantover