Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2013 WIP Trailer

8 posts in this topic

Found it... http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-15-f1-2013-announced-available-in-standard-and-premium-classic-editions

Jerez, Brands Hatch, Imola & Estoril are mentioned in the article

Mentions of Ferrari, Williams and Lotus for classic cars makes.  Unfortunately no mention of a McLaren.

Being sold as premium content/versions... so the "base" version doesn't appear to offer the "classic" mode unless added on via DLC.

Im new here. Just entered the Sim Raching world. Still waiting for the F1 PLayseat and the Ferrari Integral T500 i ordered. My question is, is the rFactor F1 really a lot better than these F1 PS3 games? Help please. - Sorry, not sure if im in he right forum. THanks Guys!

-Maki

Im new here. Just entered the Sim Raching world. Still waiting for the F1 PLayseat and the Ferrari Integral T500 i ordered. My question is, is the rFactor F1 really a lot better than these F1 PS3 games? Help please. - Sorry, not sure if im in he right forum. THanks Guys!

-Maki

Well I can't really comment on rfactor as I'm an iracer...but with iracing there is a world of difference between that and the F1 codemasters games, I can only imagine rfactor is the same!! The f1 codemasters games are VERY arcadish in comparison, don't get me wrong...I love the F1 games on my 360, but rfactor and iracing is more 'simulator' and you will notice a big difference in handling and physics etc...hope that helps