Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darin and Shaun's feet

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

I know this is a little off the wall but maybe if Darin and Shaun could post their shoe size it would give us all a reference regarding anything they do video wise when it comes to pedals.

Not everyone is created equal, we all come in different shapes and sizes, I myself am five foot seven inches tall but yet average a size 12 shoe size (big bastard feet, well planted in a wind storm, and so on. lol).

The reason I ask this, is when watching a video review or tech tip regarding sim racing pedals, when I see Darin and or Shaun's feet in the video manning the pedals, it would give a great idea as to how big the pedals really are, the spacing between them and the possibility of difficulty or ease of use for the pedals.

The average shoe size would be what is the size you use the most, I know depending on the shoe manufacturer, I go anywhere between a size 11 to a size 13 but average 12 (Murphy's Law: the wonderful thing about standards, there are so many to chose from! LOL) :D

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

PS: and no, I do NOT have a foot fetish! LOL  :shock:

I think BIGFOOT has got a good point (sry man open goal :smile: )

But i think as far peddals go its a one size fits all kinda thing .

Hi Paul. lol (I just need long matted hair all over my body and I'd be famous) :D

Agreed, but sim racing hardware is something you can't just walk into a store and test drive, so any point of reference one can have when thinking about a purchase is a welcomed thing, especially when this stuff is fairly expensive.

Thus people with large feet can use Darin's video clips as a reference and people with small feet can use Shaun's. :)

In example the DSD Tilton pedal top mod, to me they look kinda small, to others, they probably look perfect! LOL

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<