Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Force feedback absent F1 2012 help

5 posts in this topic

I also wrote in the special section t500 rs but maybe it's more right here.

I performed the installation of f1 2012 on my pc with the steering wheel T500RS but I ForceFeedback absent, the steering wheel also functions keys but the FF is not there, it works on ps3, steering wheel drivers are installed well and I think it's something on the game f1 2012

can someone help me? are two days that I can not: (

FF works fine for me for F1 2012 - it does feel a little "dead" when you switch off the fake damping effects particularly when you compare the FF you get from iRacing. It took me alot of tweaking in the advanced in-game wheel settings to get the wheel to respond the way I liked.  Particularly if you don't want to be changing the main T500RS settings for each game.

thanks for the answers

I have always played on the PS3 I bought the pc from a few days and was given to me by a friend f1 2012 on disc so I have not any games beyond this to make a comparison!

the FF is virtually absent only works left and right keys more ....... but if I go over the curbs or I bump into the steering wheel does not vibrate is all dead .......

managed to make me the screen where I see the settings of the steering wheel in my f1?