Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 posts in this topic

Presenting an interview with a top notch sim racer and overall great guy, Pablo Go Pro Lopez.  Darin Gangi sits down with Pablo via Skype a little over a month ago to discuss all the current sims like iRacing, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 1 & 2 and Project Cars. He also talks about his iRacing World Championship career, his trip to the Spain GT Academy semi finals, the hardware he uses and more. 

To check out all of Pablos videos, go to 

We hope you enjoy the show!

Great interview.

Agreed, Pablo seems like a pretty cool guy! :)

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

PS: for Opinion Nation, maybe do the same kind of interview with regular people, not just the big names in sim racing, you may be surprised as to what some may have to say. :)

Great show guys, nice to see someone with Pablo's experience talk about this stuff.

It would be great to have more perspectives like this from where the rubber meets the road (real and/or virtual).

Same reason I really enjoyed previous interviews with Brian Heitkotter, and Tommy Kendall.

Really enjoyed getting to watch this episode! Pablo seems like a good guy to hang with for a few beers/pops :)

I would really have loved to seen you ask him (and future interviews) about general racing tips to the masses of average drivers that could use the input.

Jack's idea for regular folks would be good too. Get the perspective of guys in the D's C's and B's races.

Keep it up with the videos guys. TWISR got me into sim racing. Love every show.