Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rfactor New F1 2013 mod - REMOVED - LICENSE INFRINGEMENT

25 posts in this topic

Due to this letter. We had to remove the contents of this post. Even though we're not doing what they state since we're not offering the files. We felt it best to steer clear of this..

Dear Sirs

Formula One World Championship Limited ("FOWC") has the exclusive right to commercially exploit the FIA Formula One World Championship ("the Championship") including, but not limited to, all (a) moving images and other audio/video content (B) results and timing data; © trade mark applications and registrations throughout the world relating to the Championship and owned by FOWC’s associated company, Formula One Licensing BV ("FOL"), including, without limitation, the trade marks F1, FORMULA 1 and official logos; and (d) all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the same (“F1 Intellectual Property”).

In addition, you should be aware that other rights exist in Formula One team elements (including Team logos/marks/imagery, driver names/imagery, car designs and liveries) and Grand Prix names which need to be respected and in this regard FOWC is authorised to collectively licence the inclusion of the Formula One teams element, Event names and circuits layouts in interactive game products together with the F1 Intellectual Property (“F1 Elements”).   It is not possible to produce an interactive game (including but not limited to simulator, console, PC, mobile device, pod and/or online via the Internet or otherwise) based upon the FIA Formula One World Championship using the F1 Elements without an appropriate licence from FOWC.

We have noticed that your website, http://isrtv.com/forums/topic/9145-rfactor-new-f1-2013-mod/  is displaying and/or offering:

•       Game Simulators displaying on the hard shell of the simulator itself Team related liveries, insignias together with those of their sponsors, whose rights are held by their respective owners and your site will be notified to them.

•       Games software within the Simulators which appears to include F1 Elements within it, which as stated above is solely licensed by FOWC.

•       It is not clear from your website what games software you are running on your simulators, however FOWC is not aware of any licence with you to use game software including F1 Elements in simulators.

As you have neither sought nor obtained a licence or permission from FOWC or FOL to use any F1 Intellectual Property on your Web site and/or use of any F1 Elements in respect of your simulators, any of your present uses are infringements of FOWC's and FOL's rights.

Please immediately cease all such infringements on any and all of your web sites and associated Facebook, Twitter or other social media pages/sites, and confirm to us via email that you have done so.

Nothing in this letter is intended or shall be construed to constitute an express or implied waiver of any of FOL's or FOWC's rights or remedies, including any rights or remedies in respect of infringement not explicitly stated, whether current or in the future, all of which are expressly reserved.

Formal Declaration

I hereby state that FOWC and FOL are the owners of the exclusive rights referenced above and that NetResult is authorised to act on their behalf with respect to internet monitoring and compliance. On behalf of FOWC and FOL I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorised by FOL or FOWC, their agents, or the law.

[i, Andrew Willatt, as a representative of NetResult hereby digitally sign this e-mail message under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America with the additional statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate.]

Yours faithfully,

Andrew Willatt

NetResult Solutions Limited
PO BOX 68506
London
SW15 9DT
United Kingdom

Tel: 02082464125

yas it have high voltage - kers and drs , drs in practise and q is only in drs cone

Set the button in HighVoltagu for KERS , DRS and before you run rfactor game always starts  first voltage otherwise does not work

DRS DEACTIVE must be brake !!!!!!

ttt.png

Jrv01 & AussieStig , this is a standalone, extract and run the RF config, switch settings to english (or whatever language you want) then in high voltage folder run exe.  sort the options for that and you'll be good to go, just run the game from the rfactor exe in the folder.  There is no need to transfer any thing to your default rfactor installation.  It's all in this mod.  Brilliant to drive, real good fun.

Hope that helps.

some track inside is  old and some new ,  I did not give actual tracks pack in mod becouse we have this mod  in  our league and the sezon  starts in 2 months, I did not give actual tracks that they would not be too much to train.

if you need some track write here

Hey Kerpat, ta mate. Just to clarify, I can just extract this file to a created new folder on my desktop and then run the exe from that folder? Sorry if the following is a silly question, are all the tracks also included in this mod?

Once again thanks for the explanation mate.

Yes, that it.  Simplest mod for rf I've ever used, I like that I don't have to add to my main install.  It is all there in the one folder.  That's a nice offer from ledenko to upload full season as well.

Ta mate, I am looking forward to giving this a go. I will wait patiently for ledenko to upload the seasons tracks. It is really very cool of him do that for us. I wonder if a visor mod is available for this? That would be awesome.

Cheers mate

Get driving and add the tracks later, there's plenty of tracks included to get started with.  I'm not normally a F1 fan, and really dl this for my son.  But I'm enjoying it myself.  There's no helmet mod but maybe some modder will add it.

Drive out of boks and push ctrl+alt+space and go to select object  press enter, go to pos and again press enter and move whit arrows keys from ogject and whit mouse move to to the desired position and whit enter keys  validate that it is visible or not visible

all instructions for GID I put in this folder C:\Program Files\SloF1 Gp 2013\Plugins\GID\Docs

Drive out of boks and push ctrl+alt+space and go to select object  press enter, go to pos and again press enter and move whit arrows keys from ogject and whit mouse move to to the desired position and whit enter keys  validate that it is visible or not visible

all instructions for GID I put in this folder C:\Program Files\SloF1 Gp 2013\Plugins\GID\Docs

Thanks, I thought I'd searched the docs but must have missed this one.  To busy driving :mrgreen:

of course it is good :-P

Hi ledenko, thanks again for a great F1 mod.  Who care about Codies.  Have you tried Maccis Korea 2012 track yet.  Think you'll like it.