Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forza Motorsport 5 - XBox One Gameplay - E3 2013

9 posts in this topic

Presenting our first look at Forza Motorsport 5 on the Xbox One at the Forza Motorsport 5 launch party during E3 2013.

This is raw driving footage of Darin Gangi behind the wheel of a McLaren F1 using a Thrustmaster prototype wheel that's similar to a T500. This is his first and only try at Forza 5.

This video also shows in game settings and the rewind feature.

Two more videos with in game footage as well.

We hope you enjoy the videos !

I really enjoyed Forza 4, so much that I bought the Fanatec CSR Forza Wheel.  Now, I would like to get hyped up about this new Forza Motorsport 5.  But Turn10 has this exclusive Microsoft deal that means Forza 5 can only exist on the "XBONE"!  I had played GranTurismo 5 to death on my PS3, and got to try Forza 4 at Best Buy.  It was like love at first sight.  I worked and saved up money, then bought the Xbox360 and Forza4. 

This time I am going to buy a PlayStation 4, get Drive Club free and wait for the next gen Gran Turismo.  No way I'm buying a $500 "XBONE!"

I really enjoyed Forza 4, so much that I bought the Fanatec CSR Forza Wheel.  Now, I would like to get hyped up about this new Forza Motorsport 5.  But Turn10 has this exclusive Microsoft deal that means Forza 5 can only exist on the "XBONE"!  I had played GranTurismo 5 to death on my PS3, and got to try Forza 4 at Best Buy.  It was like love at first sight.  I worked and saved up money, then bought the Xbox360 and Forza4. 

This time I am going to buy a PlayStation 4, get Drive Club free and wait for the next gen Gran Turismo.  No way I'm buying a $500 "XBONE!"

Yeah, pretty sure it's beyond an "exclusive deal" when it comes to Turn 10... M$ created Turn 10 to create Forza Motorsports so they would have a true answer to Gran Turismo.

Bizarre Creations (RIP) Project Gotham Racing (also RIP) series (which had been the XBOX's franchise racer and pretty much continued to be until Forza 2 came out) was more of a driving game and less the "racing sim" style of game GT was/is considered to be, despite being really fun.