Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thrustmaster wheel for Xbox One? See video...

34 posts in this topic

I saw the pedals of TX wheel.....I dunno what to say...

Yeah I did too. Depressed! Wonder if T500 pedals will work with the TX? For me it all depends on the quality. I'm buying a new wheel setup either way. I've got the TX reserved and hope at least the wheel is high end and it will have high end pedals, shifter, wheels available to buy as addons. If the wheel doesn't review well I will cancel both my preorder of Forza and the TX and get a T500 and GT6. If the wheel isn't good then I don't care how good the game is because no game is good on a controller. I'm getting the Xbox one either way for COD because that's where all my friends will be and PS always is behind on shooters IMO.

This pedals are the same as F430 wheel pedals, ..I think T500RS pedals cant work on TX , I have both wheels F430 and T500RS , but can`t check because the T500RS  plug is little  different ... well the pedals can be used  a while , but for new wheel with new brusheless motor and new console this pedals looks cheap and not on a place....Even I that was sure that the pedals will be only 2  I was sure too that they will do pretyy good new set of pedals..

I think we'll see a nice set of pedals with a clutch released as an add-on. That makes sense. Lower the price to $400 for a really nice wheel with cheap pedals and then release the rest of the accessories separate so the mainstream public buyer doesn't have to pay $600 to get into a wheel. I still think these will be compatible with the all of the T500 accessories. I guess we'll see. Just because the pedals are the same design as the 430 pedals didn't mean they kept the same plug. I think this all makes the most sense from a marketing perspective. I just hope there isn't a really huge wait for the good stuff

Maybe that is something Darin and Shaun can test out when they get this Thrustmaster TX Ferrari Xbone wheel.  

1)  Is the TX wheel PC compatible and if so I hope they try the following.

2) Is the Thrustmaster Quick Release the same as the T500 and will a T500 rim work with it both thread compatible and electronically compatible (meaning will buttons and shifters work) for the PC and/or Xbone

3)  Will T500 pedals plug into the TX base and if so, do they work with the PC and/or Xbone

I for one don't expect Thrustmaster to release a pedal set with a clutch just for this new TX wheel coming for the Xbone (and hopefully PC),  but I am a bit surprised they don't offer a nice set of stand alone pedals to compete with the Fanatec Clubsports.  It seems a market worth getting into.  

Thats cool they are offering so many accessories.  This probably means the wheel will be PC compatible even though I don't think TM has mentioned that yet.   And at a lower initial cost than the T500, it could be a nice alternative for PC sim racers.  

A bit disappointed in the add-on pedals though.  They look like the same plastic ones that come with the TX wheel but with a clutch added.  

I still wish TM would do a nice set of stand-alone pedals to compete with the Clubsports. 

10346374186_f9fbf85aef_z.jpg