Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 f1mods? & what are people playing?

7 posts in this topic

I have 2 questions really,

First: are there any 2010 f1 mods iv been watching the f1 and want to give these new models a go.

Also I want to play sone competetive racing on rfactor, but never seem to find alot of people playing the mods I have, and when I get the mods I don't have the tracks. (pref F1 mods)

Help is needed here folks

thanks in advance

:)

I have 2 questions really,

First: are there any 2010 f1 mods iv been watching the f1 and want to give these new models a go.

Also I want to play sone competetive racing on rfactor, but never seem to find alot of people playing the mods I have, and when I get the mods I don't have the tracks. (pref F1 mods)

Help is needed here folks

thanks in advance

:)

Hi - I don't know of any F1 2010 mods yet - indeed the Codemasters game is not out until September but looks very good thus far. Check out the FSONE2008 mod - superb! Best one in my opinion...

http://www.simraceway.com/mods/car/FSONE_2008/1899/

There is a 2009 mod but not as good in my view.

im playing F1rft 2009 and F1 WCP 2009

now i have F1Rft + Trackpacks + Sound patch - HDV mismatch .....

F1 WCP 2009 + Trackpacks - HDV mismatch ....

can somone please gimme some advice or anything really starting to piss me off, all i want to do it have some cometitive races online in f1 cars.

no F1 game till september so im stuck with this piece of shit, somone respond to this getting sick to death of it.

Don't know - tried it myself and never had much success in playing the game online. Usually stick to playing offline anyhow. Started to play the F1 rft 2009 mod and actually very impressed with it. Does'nt look as good as 07 or 08 MMG / FS Mods but is fantastically addictive.

Is there a 2010 rft mod?

I've played some 2010 mods but not found anything that was near the same quality of Fsone 2009 or the Formula ISI with the Bmw Sauber 2007 car, after driving those its hard to go backwards in quality, regardless of the desire to drive the 2010 cars.

Obviously if you look outside of Rfactor you have access to F1 2010, Ferrari Virtual Academy and soon the Williams 2010 car will be available for Iracing.