Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forza 5 for the XBOX ONE.

56 posts in this topic

Hi,

Stop comparing 1000$+ PC + Rig + Button Box + all the extra to a 400$ system

I am a racing fan and game like Forza with a good wheel like the Fanatec give you a lot for your money.

99% of the sim racing player never race a Ferrari on one of those race tracks, so it's very hard to judge which one is better.

As for compatibility, I also want to see the Fanatec CSR kit work on the Xbox One. 

If someone from Fanatec read this. How hard would it be to do a kind of conversion box ( USB to Xbox One ). I don't mind paying something like 99$ to be able to use my current wheel on the new xbox.

Thanks

logitech wheels and button boxes are just USB devices, it shouln't be so difficult to implement compatibilty, plus, MS is not capable of doing a wheel similar to the logitech.

they just release a nice looking kinda sim to the masses for gamepad and lucky enough we have fanatec that could make a proper wheel to use with the MS console, hopefully they are compatible with XOne. but come on logitech!! you guys are sleeping?

logitech wheels and button boxes are just USB devices, it shouln't be so difficult to implement compatibilty, plus, MS is not capable of doing a wheel similar to the logitech.

they just release a nice looking kinda sim to the masses for gamepad and lucky enough we have fanatec that could make a proper wheel to use with the MS console, hopefully they are compatible with XOne. but come on logitech!! you guys are sleeping?

Logitech went to M$ is the early days of the 360 and wanted to do a FFB wheel and M$ turned them down flat, as they had a plan to do their own FFB wheet at the time. By the time M$ started licensing out their FFB Logitech wasn't interested anymore, so Fanatec (who was a long time Forza wheel provider, going back to the XBOX) and MadCatz got in there.

Hi,

Stop comparing 1000$+ PC + Rig + Button Box + all the extra to a 400$ system

I am a racing fan and game like Forza with a good wheel like the Fanatec give you a lot for your money.

99% of the sim racing player never race a Ferrari on one of those race tracks, so it's very hard to judge which one is better.

As for compatibility, I also want to see the Fanatec CSR kit work on the Xbox One. 

If someone from Fanatec read this. How hard would it be to do a kind of conversion box ( USB to Xbox One ). I don't mind paying something like 99$ to be able to use my current wheel on the new xbox.

Thanks

Thomas has already comment he is doing all he can to get his wheel compatible so it really up to Microsoft if they will allow it.