Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Pictures Of Your Rig Here!

127 posts in this topic

Heres my little slice of heaven. As you can see the seat is all thats left of my Rseat evo :) Simple wooden platform with a fabricated wooden tabletop type stand for the wheel. Triple monitor stand clamped to my desk (soon to be free standing).  Use an ipad1 for iracedash, just need a buttonbox now.

post-6649-0-49829600-1368930207_thumb.jp

post-6649-0-27788800-1368930262_thumb.jp

Nice rig! I see the amp hiding in the backgound too. I wonder how many musicians play sims? I've been known to drive home from a gig half way accross the country and then do a few laps of Nordschleife before bed.. Its a disease.. :oops:

I actually purchased the CSR Elite from someone who posted it for sale on this forum. It was still practically "new."

I often race and participate in Rivals events in Forza 4. I'm racing in an online Clio Cup series right now.

I also do a lot of racing, time trials, and other events in Race Pro and Dirt 2 & 3.

In preparation for next weekend's Formula 1 race, I'm about to race Monaco in career mode (third time through) in F1 2012 (all assists off, AI set to Pro). You definitely can't make a mistake on that track. I usually try to get lap times close to actual qualifying times.

I like the idea of having one clear topic with a digest of all the nice rigs. This could be the place to go when you search for a special kind of rig/setup without the need to browse all the seperate threads. So I think a single post per rig with two or three preview pics and a link to the associated threads would be the way to go.

Even though I'm worried this topic might stray apart, I still want to participate. So here's my "Dark Chest of Wonders" DIY-simrig (again).

sitzzu2.jpg

rimg0216.jpg

You'l find a lot of info and further progress in my seperate DIY topics; the links can be found in my signature. If you have questions or just want to leave me a comment, please post them in the respective threads...

Thanks man! Awesome rig you got! Also when you go and search for a rig, you find so many different rigs and questions, here you just scroll down and you will find more rigs in 5 seconds than you can in 2 minutes because you will need to load all the other topics.