Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multiple controllers on ps3

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I generally use my sim cockpit just for pc racing. But recently have wanted to play gran turismo 5 again. Only issue is I have a logitech g27 wheel, fanatec clubsport pedals and a thrustmaster th8rs shifter. Is there any adapters or anything out there that I could use without havint to revert back to the full logitech setup.. That would be a bit of pain considering all my gear is hardmounted in my cockpit.

Thanks,

Chris

@ "ChrisC1436"~Unfortunately No m8,at least none that I personally am aware of,which is really too bad,..also,[and this is REALLY strange dude]I have been thinking a lot lately about getting a second RIG just for 'PC" racing and keeping my old Playseat Evo/G27 combo just for "PS3" & eventually 'PS4" racing titles,and pretty much have decided on an Obutto..the REALLY weird thing is the hardware I decided on,after a lot of thinking I came up with~a 'G27"/TH8RS shifter & set of clubsport v2 pedals~ahh..ya,the same exact combo you are running,pretty strange eh? hehe:)cheers & gr8 racing!

Thanks, I did actually have a look through his whole website. Unfortunately I don't own a fanatec wheel, otherwise this would be a great option.

Thanks anyway

Mr Basher is very accommodating and if you were to contact him, I have spoken to him via email on a number of occasions, and he generally willing to do custom work.

Haha thanks for the input. Yeah, I think my best bet is buying a full clubsport or t500 set in the distant future :(

Haha, I think it is a very nice combo, and a little more affordable then the new thrustmaster/fanatec sets. Has definitely done me well for the past year or so.

Cockpit made it onto ISR :) - http://youtu.be/_drLeKvion0?t=10m40s :)

Great rig Chris , I love the calculator part:)))