Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mazda 787B in rF2 by MAK-Corp

1 post in this topic

For those of you who may not get around more then here and haven't seen, here are some shots of the 1991 Mazda 787B in rFactor 2. Below is also the original article posted with the car a few days ago.

Greetings everybody! I am so very happy to be able to bring you these three screenshots of the Mazda 787B in-game in rFactor 2. These amazing screenshots were made by Aleksss who knocked me off my chair when I first saw them. Big thank you to Aleksss for giving his time to do these for us to post to the community!

Furthermore I would like to give a very big thank you to Ales Ogrinc and UnitedRacingDesigns without whom this mod would not have been able to progress this quickly. Ales and UnitedRacingDesigns have spent the last days helping us get the Mazda 787B in-game and made ready for physics development. The level of support and help we've had from them to make this free mod available sooner to the community has been overwhelming and I hope the community will thank Ales and URD for their support also. The 787B as you can see is progressing very well in game. Thanks to the hard work from ADUBZ and Ales the 787B will soon be ready for physics development and then open beta testing.

This is a testament to what can occur in such a short time when modding groups help one other rather then compete against each other. Again, a very big thank you to ADUBZ, Aleksss, Ales Ogrinc and his UnitedRacingDesign mod team!

post-1485-0-48275700-1365083718_thumb.jp

post-1485-0-47982500-1365083737_thumb.jp

post-1485-0-62422500-1365083755_thumb.jp