Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moto Bikes for rFactor

3 posts in this topic

Hi.. i still dream of having motogp bikes for rfactor. Many people use to tell me go and play other bike sims.

But as i am only concentrated on rfactor, would be nice to have bikes for rfactor. Once someone invented the pocket mod bikes which was very nice.

Now it seems that there is another project but seems to take very long:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=MotoFactor

Hope there are people out there who would like my idea. I'm sure out there are modders who can do this.

Your comments?

Im a noob racer and still a console guy(just got a PC but no time) and PGR4 and TDU are the best.Only because you can take a car or bike( ;) (the better choose)for a spin.I was disappointed when GT5 scrapped there plans to have bikes(Get rid of the Rally cars first you knuckle heads) I would love to see bikes in rF

Although a few modding groups have worked on them, I think that the biggest problem lies in rF's design. If I'm not mistaken, I recall the topic of rFactor's generic car model design being based on 4 wheel vehicles, and ONLY 4 wheel vehicles. Because of this, the only practical approach that can be made in modelling a bike would be to have two really skinny wheels close together.

Perhaps they considered making the design more flexible for rF 2?