Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would you like to see on Opinion Nation

16 posts in this topic

Who would you like us to try and have on our show?  Some ideas that I have.. Please post ideas different than what I have posted below here. 

Developers/Modders:

Dave Kaemmer - iRacing

Gjon Camaj - ISI

Stefano Casillo - Kunos

Ian Bell - Slightly Mad

Lead Developer - Sim Bin

Scawen Roberts - LFS

Petros Mak - Mak Corp

RSRBR Dev/Mod Team

Sim Racers:

Ray Alfalla

Greger Huttu

Hardware Developers:

Jon - Basher Boards

Derek Speare

What do you guys think.. Suggestions 

I'd like to see Gjon Camaj. We really haven't heard much from him in a very long time.

I'd like to hear his thoughts on how he thinks rF2 is going and what his plans are to get this thing finished in a reasonable amount of time.

Just a thought.

Although, I doubt that would be contraversial enough for "Opinion Nation".

I'd like to see Gjon Camaj. We really haven't heard much from him in a very long time.

I'd like to hear his thoughts on how he thinks rF2 is going and what his plans are to get this thing finished in a reasonable amount of time.

Just a thought.

Although, I doubt that would be contraversial enough for "Opinion Nation".

We're not looking for only controversy. We want to have opinion, discussion and anything that can be considered talk show stuff..  ;-)

i dont know if what im thinking is too much or im just dreaming but it would be cool to have "known" or "famous" people not related with the sim racing world and have them take a lap or a few laps on a sim and ask a few questions about how they felt on the sim and bla bla...something like what "top gear" does with the suzuki swift 

I'd like to hear from someone at SimBin. They can discuss a little bit about Raceroom. I'd really also like them to spend some quality time discussing GTR3. I think there is a bit of discontent by the GTR title diehards and they should address it. I'm not sure if what I'm asking for really fits Opinion Nation's format.

I think Timothy Wheatley would be an excellent guest on your show, not only does he work for ISI, but he previously worked for iRacing and before that he owned/run Race Sim Central, the biggest sim racing forum in history. There can be no better guest in my opinion.