Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt 2 for $4.99 on Xbox Live

5 posts in this topic

Xbox Live still has a "weekly deal" on Dirt 2 for $4.99 (on demand, about 6.7 GB).

Though I really enjoy Dirt 3, Dirt 2 is still a great title. The rally cross AI can be a little unfair (punting, side slamming, T-boning and freight training) but the rally and land rush events are really great, with some of the nicest looking courses. For example, I love dropping down into a mist-filled valley in China, or racing through the heavy brush of Malaysia.

Xbox Live still has a "weekly deal" on Dirt 2 for $4.99 (on demand, about 6.7 GB).

Though I really enjoy Dirt 3, Dirt 2 is still a great title. The rally cross AI can be a little unfair (punting, side slamming, T-boning and freight training) but the rally and land rush events are really great, with some of the nicest looking courses. For example, I love dropping down into a mist-filled valley in China, or racing through the heavy brush of Malaysia.

Heckuva deal. I also seen they had Grid for 5 bucks. My problem is until Xbox supports Simvibe... well, you know the rest. Sure wish I could get the PC version for 5 bucks...

I'm actually designing a new base for my seat. It will have a place to mount the subwoofer right behind the seat. It will be attached to the main supports for the seat. I know it's not SimVibe, but for the consoles, it works.

I'm actually designing a new base for my seat. It will have a place to mount the subwoofer right behind the seat. It will be attached to the main supports for the seat. I know it's not SimVibe, but for the consoles, it works.

That's pretty much what I did. I mounted a home made JL subwooder/ :mrgreen:  tactile under the sim floorboard. It's driven by a 1000 watt Ice Blue amp. Behind the seat is a dual firing Pinnacle sub. Your right. It's NOT simvibe but for my FPS it drives the boom into your bones. What I'd like is Simvibe support for FPS like CODBO. THAT would be cool!