Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Praiano's Tunes for GT5 - Available NOW for Android on Google Play!

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Im a regular user on GTPlanet, but just wanted to spread the love to all GT5 racers. I really hope you enjoy your racing with the help of this newly released app for Android. Always open to any questions about the app, reply here or PM me :D

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

Racing online in the Gran Turismo 5 lobby or with friends?
Unable to get that car setup to perform or even stay on the tarmac?
Need a tune quick and at the convenience of your Android Device?
Need tunes by specific performance points?
Praiano's GT5 Tunes is your one-stop-app for a quick and reliable tune for so many of your favorite Gran Turismo 5 cars. Praiano is one of the leading and respected GT5 tuners originating from the GTPlanet forums.

The app contains:
- Tunes for various categories including Street, Touring/Track, Race, GT-300, GT-500 and Touge setups. 
- All of Praiano's Tunes since Spec 2.08 and more.
- Easy to read tunes with personal comments and hints provided at the bottom of each setup.
- Search functions within any car class to help you quickly find the tune you need.

Thanks all and happy racing. 

(Moderator: Please PM me if there is anything wrong with this - Cheers)

Daisey273

@ "Daisey273"~hahaha..is that what you call it? "Spreading the LOVE" eh? "LOVE" is something one cannot buy Daisey273,and though LOVE can be hard to find at times,it is however Free,and not as " yoyppp" said € 1.40 ..therefore you are not spreading the LOVE at all,but you ARE indeed spreading the "SPAM",and while I myself happen to LOVE "SPAM" [especially SPAM,SPAM,SPAM,HAM & SPAM] and not excluding SPAM,SPAM,SPAM,EGGS,SPAM & HAM",the 'SPAM" yer selling ain't the canned kind..

iTunes version coming or available?

Gday mate, we were considering developing for iOS but we have chosen to focus on Android for the time being. Additionally, apple development costs are much higher and ongoing including needing a mac, which we dont currently have. Keep a lookout in the future though.

Maybe you should mention that you want € 1.40 for it in the market. Makes it a lot less attractive. There are loads of free options on the internet.

Yeah, im dutch...

There are no free options for this app, feel free to explore the other free apps for GT5 out there, but not one provides the tunes and database of this one. The price was set at $1.99USD and Google auto filtered these through to local currencies. Please make sure you check out the screenshots. Development of this app doesn't come for free nor does it take 0-hours to make. A small cost is associated to this app to continue development without plaguing the app with any advertisements.

@ "Daisey273"~hahaha..is that what you call it? "Spreading the LOVE" eh? "LOVE" is something one cannot buy Daisey273,and though LOVE can be hard to find at times,it is however Free,and not as " yoyppp" said € 1.40 ..therefore you are not spreading the LOVE at all,but you ARE indeed spreading the "SPAM",and while I myself happen to LOVE "SPAM" [especially SPAM,SPAM,SPAM,HAM & SPAM] and not excluding SPAM,SPAM,SPAM,EGGS,SPAM & HAM",the 'SPAM" yer selling ain't the canned kind..

I'm glad i have entertained you for a small time... If you are not an android user or not interested in Praiano's Tunes for GT5 then there is no harm done in attempting to communicate with those users who may be. 

Thanks and happy racing :)