Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peripheral Mounting Show

12 posts in this topic

I think having a show giving people tips on how to mount button boxes - Iphones/Andriods and so on to all different types of cockpits would be a decent segement.

A Device like this would be great for any rig and gives mounting options.

http://www.amazon.com/RAM-Mounting-Systems-RAM-B-149ZU-Handlebar/dp/B000XDGJQI/ref=pd_sim_e_19

Or just get a ball joint - http://www.amazon.com/RAM-Mount-Zinc-Coated-U-Bolt/dp/B0012TWRAO/ref=pd_sim_e_10 and build off of it.

-Joe Dinsmore

Yes please, this would be great and just what I am looking for atm. I have a Obutto Revolution with out the 2 extension arms with the Vesa mounts. I need another option to mount an 7" tablet and a Samsung Galaxy3 with out having to drill into the frame etc.

Yes please, this would be great and just what I am looking for atm. I have a Obutto Revolution with out the 2 extension arms with the Vesa mounts. I need another option to mount an 7" tablet and a Samsung Galaxy3 with out having to drill into the frame etc.

take a look at this, I use this for my 7 inch Lenovo tablet and it works well. You get a couple choices of mounting hardware, I use the small fork piece and use one of the bolts that secures the monitor stand (Obutto oZone) to hold it in place.

7" Tablet mount

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

take a look at this, I use this for my 7 inch Lenovo tablet and it works well. You get a couple choices of mounting hardware, I use the small fork piece and use one of the bolts that secures the monitor stand (Obutto oZone) to hold it in place.

7" Tablet mount

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

Arrgh, just my luck, I went to order 1 for my tablet and 1 for my Galaxy 3 and Amazon will not deliver these to NZ, I am now a sad panda : (.

sorry to hear that Nikko.

Well just keep an eye on it maybe amazon will get another distrubutor on it and the price will drop. Happens all the time on amazon.