Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Triple Projector setup

20 posts in this topic

I'm selling my triple projector setup.  Triple Qumi Q2 black with less than 3 months use on them.  I've not been using them since I'm moving to a new house and building a new sim room and going with triple 1080p projectors.  These are 720p.  They are bright and give a great picture and motion.  You can see them in my videos.

I've used them for PC and Xbox 360/GT5

In the Forza video you can see that my camera wasn't HD and gave some weird shifting.  This is not the projectors but the way that camera captured the footage.

These are $500 a piece.  I'm selling them for $375 each.  They are in their carrying cases and ready for use.

$1500 retail you can have all three for your triple projector setup for $1175 plus shipping.

You will not outlast these, they are LED and good for 25000 hours of use.

thanks

You mad bro? Im just sayin, yeh, I was interested, but I wouldnt pay you more used then I could get them new.  If you were reasonanble I was gonna say 900+ shipping but I dont feel like this is going anywhere based on your smartass answer, so good luck.

Good luck.

Mad?  LOL I don't need to sell them, I just didn't want them hanging around.  Just sick of the same shit here.  Internet busy body dudes posting

"Hey I can get this cheaper here bro" without actually posting where they can buy it for said price or even having interest in buying them.  Very tiresome.

You did the same thing in another thread where you had no interest in purchasing anything.  Very corny.

So basically, if you're just going to post "You can get them cheaper at XYZ" actually post the link and don't be a d-bag.  Simple right?

Maybe I'll do a contest and donate them to someone on the forum.

edit:  LOL who the hell says "you mad"

Well Guys,Just did a quick look @ prices for "Qumi Q2 black" Projectors on the net,and they seem to be between $425.00 & $550.00 [Each]brand new in the box [PLUS Shipping] so I would say " Mayaman" is offering a very fair deal [iMHO],[email protected] " shannonb1" I do not see where "Mayaman" was being a "Smartass" when he just told you  to buy them for $350.00 [Each],which, IF you actually are in the market for these projectors,seems to be a damn good price,especially when you say that the $350.00 Includes Shipping.

Mayaman you just gave me an idea for a thread that should be on this forum.

Why don't we have a swap shop where instead of selling unwanted items we swap them for something else someone doesn't want.

Thats because he edited his post.  He called me a internet search guy or some bullsht.

And yes, I found them for 344.  New.

Same garbage? Whats that you bought something and now its used and the price has gone down.  Yeah that happens, go sell it on ebay son.

Not to be a d-bag either, but they are available here for $350 shipped, according to their website.  Now, do they have them in stock?  Are they reputable?  Who knows.  I've never dealt with them.

http://gamestoysonline.com/product/122023_Vivitek-Qumi-Q2-LITE-B-300-Lumen-WXGA-HDMI-3D-Ready-HD-720p-Pocket-DLP-Projector-Black.html

They are also available at B&H photo at $399 new.

What I can tell you is that from what I see on the forums, the OP is fanatical about his equipment and setups, and I'm certain he is selling quality pieces at a good price.  I say buy with confidence.

I think the issue here is that the seller has perceived Shannonb1 to be interjecting to rifle down his selling price without intention to buy. This does seem to happen a fair amount in the buy/sell section of these forums and, if it continues, sellers will be less inclined to use this forum to pass on their goods within the community. I visit another forum that has a buy/sell section for AV kit and this kind of interjection is forbidden and closely monitored but in order to monitor these buy/sell sections requires a lot of resources.

Thanks for that JR, I agree Moreno.  My intentions were to buy.  I am an honest member of the community and if you see my signature, I'm not afraid to spend money but I also don't waste it.  

Again, good luck on your sale.

If I was serious about buying anything I would PM the seller directly rather than ask questions on the forum, especially if I wanted to haggle the price down.  It should then be up to the seller to post additional info that might be of interest to others and provide status updates on the item.

I Can Actually see both sides of the coin here,"Mayaman" has some top shelf equipment,and takes care of his stuff,so he does not want to take too much of a loss on it..very understandable,and "Shannonb1" is just trying to get the best price possible..also Very Understandable,I think it perhaps was just a small misunderstanding and both parties got a little hot under the collar..it happens guys;)

Far as I see, you guys may be talking about two different products. The ones I see for $350-$400 are the "Q2 Lite" edition, whereas the regular (non-Lite) Q2 is in the $500 range. If he has the regular Q2, then I would suggest that the price of $375 seems to be more then fair.

I'm fairly certain that Mayaman has the regular Q2 because he mentions a carrying case, which does not come with the Q2 Lite. Additionally, the regular Q2 comes with an assortment of additional HDMI cables and a SD card slot.

I think you guys aren't looking at the same thing. I'm sure it's just a simple misunderstanding. =0)

I didn't edit my post.

My beemers are not the lite version

This forum is full of "hey I can get that for zero dollars"

Simple, buy it for zero dollars

My last sale I was offered 125 dollars for my CSR elite...take it or leave i I was told. Lofl

Last time I checked I was only one persons son, my fathers.

Great community except when you try and sell something. I'm not looking to rape anybody on price. People here that know me know I'm fair. Ask rogue. I'm just fed up with Internet know it alls and morons.

If anyone is interested you can PM me but to be honest I may just give them to my nephew.

And Moreno is correct, that type of behavior is frowned upon. Hell go into a regular auction house and start yelling "hey ican get that cheaper at totally made up fantasy store on the Internet"

I've posted videos in my threads.  Here is the youtube link  :)  The first video has some weird color banding because the projectors were running different inputs.  One was DVI, the other was VGA.  They are all running on HDMI in the second video.  Enjoy, they are wonderful little projectors.