Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold! - Visionracer VR3 chrome - Brisbane

12 posts in this topic

I'm selling my Visionracer VR3 Chrome Edition for $750. I bought it about half a year ago and it's pretty much in the same condition like it was when I unpacked it - no signs of wear, no damages. A metal connector for the shifter arm comes with it - but not the G27.
I paid $1200 for it excluding shipment. It's too much of a hassle to send it so I hope there's someone around Brissie interested in that.
If there's someone interested in the whole setup, I'd sell the desk and the 3 brackets as well (those work with screens up to 24" on a 60deg angle).post-10260-0-86910600-1359610459_thumb.jpost-10260-0-16010700-1359610476_thumb.j

I prefer local pick up. In case of shipping buyer will have to pay for courier and packaging material.

Wow wow wow - must admit your rig is nicer:-) I had a huuuge smile on my face when viewing your pics...really awesome.

Well, and I'm talking about gaining some space... :wink:

Yeah, you have to pay almost $1300 to get my rig shipped to your place here in Oz. I spent so many hours on the net reading reviews and trying to make up my mind what to get. I found it quite hard - too many different opinions. Would be so great just checking out those rigs (and actually all the other stuff as well) at a store, wouldn't it?

I think it's kind of a fair deal. The buyer around Brissie saves 300 bucks and can even check for himself if that's what he wants.

Happy sim racing:-)

That's quite a novel approach and well thought out solution, I like it a lot.

I did something similar with a desk, the VR3 is the perfect height for under a desk and then mounting single monitor arms for triple monitors.

Cheers mate!

I thought I'd have to swivel the screen in order to get in and out when I decided going for the 3 brackets and 60deg angle.

As I figured with a bit of care it's actually not really too hard doing that without moving the screen.

Where are you located? The rig weighs about 30kg and it would come in quite a big box...means lots of $ for shipment.

My guess would be >AU$400. Let me know if you know a courier you'd be happy with. A rough estimate of the size of the box would be 1000/800/800mm.