Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt 2 system

15 posts in this topic

What system is everyone playing Dirt 2 on?

I played it on PS3 for a while, but it was a borrowed copy. I can get it on either PC, PS3, or 360. But I am leaning towards PS3. #1 since i do not have any racing games for my PS3 yet and #2 since i can use my G27 on it.

What are the pros vs. cons of getting it on each system?

I have it for PS3 and PC and I sold my 360 copy.

I think I like it best on PS3. You can hook your G27 up if you like and if your wheel is hooked up to your PC you can still get a nice quick race from the couch.

Played several games last night with some friends from work. We wrecked each other quite a bit but that was some of the fun. :)

Dang. Seems like we are all over the place.

I wish they would figure out how to race online across multiple platforms. I know in a few... a VERY few Windows games you could cross platform with the 360.

Im with you PB..

I think part of it is the charging for windows live issue.. Especially on the PC and 360 where they both use Windows Live as their connection. BS

Dang. Seems like we are all over the place.

I wish they would figure out how to race online across multiple platforms. I know in a few... a VERY few Windows games you could cross platform with the 360.

Ok, lets make a poll. Which system should I get it for?

I am leaning 360 due to having a good community and the fact that Game Crazy sells it for $49.99... And that is what my brother has it for.

Well.. I would get it on the 360 to race with your bro.. BUT.. It's going to have better FFB with the PS3 and the best on the PC.

Ok, lets make a poll. Which system should I get it for?

I am leaning 360 due to having a good community and the fact that Game Crazy sells it for $49.99... And that is what my brother has it for.

Having replayed the demo last night on PS3 after receiving my Fanatec Turbo S I must say that I will most likely end up picking up this title for... well my PS3 :P .

It didn't feel to precise with the DFGT but the Turbo S has the on wheel rotation settings which really sharpen up the steering. I would consider getting it for PC but my XBL/Windows Live account will need to be renewed in the next month and I don't know when I'll get around to doing so.

*edit*

Well I just bought it for PS3 :lol: