F1 Wheel for T500 with SLI-PRO ,Rotary switches ,Extra LEDs (edit: with driving video)
4 4

71 posts in this topic

thank you thank you thank you ......

a wonder I can not find information from anywhere

regarding the Sli Max manager

F1 2012 with the LEDs of the yellow flag, green and blue work? or I can not give it to me?

last question

which item should I enter in the display panel right to give me the difference by sector on the mile my lap?

thanks

thank you thank you thank you ......

a wonder I can not find information from anywhere

regarding the Sli Max manager

F1 2012 with the LEDs of the yellow flag, green and blue work? or I can not give it to me?

last question

which item should I enter in the display panel right to give me the difference by sector on the mile my lap?

thanks

I think in the SLiMAx Manager to display delta times it is called " diff sector vs last" you should see that option in the drop down box.

I can not find ....

tell me which one to take? :(

ri0h.jpg

these are the 36 information available to the right display the sli pro

I needed that information when leftovers sector by sector tells you how much you are under the sector itself ...

I saw him in a few videos

I need to f1 2012

Giusseppe Sorry about late reply, been really busy at work, but Delta is number 13 for Sector ( I use no 10 for iracing and 13 for F1 2012) I haven't played F12012 for a while , but I remember using no 13. 

thanks for posting that snapshoot. I thought I was going to fire up my rig to answer you and I haven't had the chance to do that for the past 2 days. 

thanks a lot ....

but I can not find it ..... or am I remember correctly :(

I want to do another question but the shift light method can be changed in the race? you can assign a button? or just before entering the game?

Hi r0gu3,

Great work! Can you tell me the exact type or url for " waterproof momentary buttons (ebay) "? I fond tons of them ebay, just not sure which one is exact fit for F1 add on.

BR,

Alex 

Guys someone who has made ​​the mods using display simdisplay, tell me that the rotary switches that sells leo bodnar are the same as those that sell simdisplay? from the photos look the same ..... anyone know if they work on both displays?

zudlq8zvdpnab7wfg.jpg

Thanks for this thread, I started my mod last night.

I will post some photos later.

My plan differs to yours in a few ways...

I'm cutting out the hole section for the SLI-Pro and will then cover it with smoked Perspex.

I have purchased a Carbon Fibre sheet and am going to apply this on top of where the switches go.  This will allow me to cut the whole centre section of plastic out and give me more height for the rotary switches.  I want to see if I can get away without altering the back panel and the circuit board.

I'm going for 3x12 position switches.  Keeping the Thrustmaster buttons and adding another couple of rotary repeaters.

very nice work guys i would love on of them 🙄 why the hell Thrustmaster dont bring out an updated  F1 rim with all the fancy lights & switches, they would make loads of money from noobs like me surely ? the more i see the Fanatec rims the more i wish i have gone with their eco system :(