Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Complete Triple Screen Rig w/ RSX Leather Seat, G27 ~ChiliCoke Replica~

24 posts in this topic

Selling my custom built ChiliCoke replica cockpit.  Now fitted with three Samsung 27" LED monitors.

I'm selling this cockpit as a whole and I'm not looking to separate at this time.

The cockpit chair is fully adjustable forwards, backwards, and recline.

The cockpit itself breaks down into several pieces for easy breakdown, assembly, and storage.

The entire cockpit was "mig" welded and machined to be structurally sound and sleek.

This cockpit will come with the following:

1.)  Chilicoke Replica Cockpit with Triple Screen Bracket

2.)  Logitech G27 (Pedals, Wheel, and Shifter w/ Sequential Mod)

3.)  Hi-Converter Sequential Shifter Mod For The G27 Shifter

4.)  Acura RSX Leather Racing Seats (Two Seats, One Installed On The Cockpit & Another For Potential Second Build)

5.)  3 - Samsung 27" LED Gaming Monitors w/ 2ms Response Time

6.)  I've even got extra leather material, so if you ever decided to add on or re-wrap anything there is more than enough material to do so.

PICTURES BELOW

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

If you guys have any questions feel free to "PM" me and I will be glad to help you out.  Sorry for the dust in the pictures.  I've also got pictures of the build if anyone wants to see them.  We took our time to build this right, it took roughly two 4-6 hour days, but there was no hurry as we were all having fun with it.

Item location is Covington, Georgia 30016 (USA)

Due to the size, the item will have to be shipped freight on a pallet.

Asking Price: $2000 + Shipping - oBo
(Everything Included - G27 Wheel, Pedals, Shifter, RSX Seat, 3-LED 27" Monitors, & Custom Cockpit Built Like A Tank)

Thanks,

Randy (StOBeR)

If you want to check my feedback on eBay it's (BullyTek) and I've got over 200+ transactions with 100% positive feedback.

Ohh here's a picture of what it looks like without the triple screen bracket and monitors:

IMG_1994.jpg

@ "StOBeR"~VERY NICE setup man,super clean! I am sure you will get some interested buyers...however,the shipping on this probably is going to be Astronomical if it has to travel several states..anyway best of luck man!

@ ocaxeman - Thanks for the kind words. There's a lot to love about this rig and I hate to see it go, but I'm sure it will make someone very happy for years to come. I'm thinking and hoping shipping will be around $200 at the most. The company I work for has a UPS account and the shipping rates are very fair, I've also got access to a loading dock and forklift which will make it very easy to package and ship. The other components can be shipped ups ground like the wheel, pedals, monitors, etc... Honestly any complete rig you buy like this will bring a hefty shipping rate, if you don't believe me try order the fanatec rennsport, I think their shipping rate is close to $400 dollars but then again its coming from over seas to America. Thanks again, I want to also throw this out there if anyone is willing to travel I'll do the same just message me and we can work out the details.

I've got one seat I could sell. $150, plus shipping. It's an authentic RSX seat and its in excellent condition with no tears, rips, stains, only a little dust from sitting in my garage for a while. It breaks down into a left side, right side, and four cross bars that screw together. Easy to get it around the house when its disassembled.

would you sell seat and rig/triple stand and seat without anything else?

Send me a PM with exactly what you want and don't want and your offer. I can always sell the monitors, Logitech g27 wheel by themselves.

I'm trying to build something close to this. Maybe not as nice. Wondering if you had any pointers with mounting pedals and the shifter mod ?. Thanks.

Mounting the pedals isn't as hard as you would think. You obviously have to take them out of the Logitech casing and invert them. I think its a 6mm bolt needed to mount them. The shifter is very easy to mount as well. Just need something to lock the teeth down onto.

It doesn't look like the the monitors are mounted center to the driving wheel but center to the whole rig with the wheel off center. Hmmm... That looks to be a problem in design.

You are correct in your assessment but what your failing to comprehend is the side monitors are mainly displaying the side windows of the vehicle, so the current position of the wheel on the cockpit matches the position of the wheel on the screen. If I was to use your train of thought the wheel on screen would actually be to the left of the wheel on the cockpit thus being "a problem in design", but thanks for contributing to the thread.

Wow that's a nice looking rig! Looks exactly like Chilicoke's.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm very pleased with how it turned out, especially since we had nothing to go by.