Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech MOMO racing wheel on windows 7

9 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

I'm a newbie in the car sim/arcade world. And i want to have my own steering wheel(for noob like me) too,I would like to know if the logitech momo racing wheel driver is supported by windows 7? I am currently using windows 7 ultimate 32bit version.

If you experienced any compatibility issues please let me know. I will appreciate it.

Thanks!

nice to hear from you. :)

Yes, indeed that your g27 is fully supported by windows 7 as the specification show on their website.

but sill, I'm in doubt of the possibility that MOMO doesn't have the driver for win7 yet.

" momo specs from logitech website:

* PC with Pentium® processor or compatible

* Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® Me, Windows® XP, or Windows Vista®

* 64 MB RAM

* 20 MB of available hard disk space

* CD-ROM drive

* USB port"

The MOMO supports only up to windows Vista, do you think vista driver will work on my win7 or i will experience compatibility issues?

Cheers mate.

i ran the wheel in win7 x64bit and it worked out of the box. windows grabs the driver from the windows update database and installed them automatically. for more adjustments you could install the wingman software as it supports all wheels and gamepads.

but it seems you don't have one yet. in that case i would recomment buying another wheel. just check out the latest episode (57)

If you don't have one yet and are planning on buying one, get the DFGT instead. Similar price but much better and many more features.

In terms of Win7 the Logitech Gaming Software should work fine (particularly if it works with Vista already).

I am using the Logitech MOMO Racing on Windows 7 x64, and if you install the Logitech Gaming Software(which you can download from their site)the wheel works great and you shouldn`t have any problems ;)

How do you program the wheel buttons ? I just got a new windows 7 maching and can't remember how. HELP !!!

Both the momo and the momo force have profiler software (which include the drivers) listed for both Win 7 32 & 64bit.

Go to... http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/320?crid=411&osid=14&bit=32

...and select your OS and 32bit and download.

Make sure your wheel's USB cable is unplugged, install the software, then plug in the usb connector when the installer tells you to.

Works fine.