Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iGP: feeder series take 2!

10 posts in this topic

Well last Sunday was a bit of a disapointment, but I am hopeful things will be good for this wekeend. I am looking forward to how the race turns out. If you can be online, that would be great and you can at least track your position and adjust how hard you have your driver attack the course  though the timing and scoring. I know it is not as fun as the 2D screen, but it is better than nothing and we can at least chat and the new people can ask questions if they have any. Other option is to meet in the ISR chat area or maybe even join up with the other ISR series on the teamspeak channel.

We may have some openings in the main series. Are there any drivers in the feeder that would like to jump up to the main ?  Two teams last week had all four driver DNF with suspension failures which tells me they're not managing  their assembly to make sure the worn parts are replaced. I would also be willing to guess they didn't do any design work to upgrade their teams. 

I just joined the feeder series. Its going to be fun to see what this game has to offer. And its soon racetime :)

Edit: just did the first race, finished 2nd with my driver. I didnt think that itwould be so exciting by just watching but i was on needles the last minutes :)

Yes sir! BlueFlag Racing was my "team" name when i did my first races in race 07 :)

Im looking forward to next sunday for the race im gonna stare at my tab nonstop and it will give me something to do on the 7hour train ride back home.