Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"GT5 XL" DLC Code up for grabs

13 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,I am sure almost everyone who own "GT5" Has already purchased all the "DLC" that has been released so far,However I recently recieved a brand new copy of "GT5 XL" and do not need the "DLC Code" that is included,since I already bought all the "DLC" the day it was released,and already have all installed on both my "PS3's", so if there is anyone who would like this Code,please let me know and it is yours,[it includes ALL the "DLC" released so far,all tracks,cars & paint] I do not want anything for it,but please do not ask for the code if you already have all the 'DLC",I really would like to see it go to someone who does not have it yet,cheers and GR8 Racing :mrgreen:

Hey Guys,OK~I want to be fair about this,so what I will do is put the 3 of your names into a hat [a Jeff Gordon hat;)]and have my daughter pick one out when she gets off school today,looks like it is between "Lothurin "~"jacksupermac" & "Bradley Vanian",and that is that,I will 'PM" the winner & give you the "Code",should be before 5pm today[tuesday Dec 18th]I hope the winner enjoys this "DLC",it's really some gr8 stuff,anyway good luck & gr8 racing guys!

PS~No more "Code" Request please,already have the 3 names in the hat.

Hey Guys~My Daughter picked...*drum roll*..."Lothurin"! congrats man,I have already sent the code to you my friend,hope you enjoy it,I also sent basic instructions how to enter the code & install the "DLC" in "GT5",[it's a little different then other games in general]cheers and gr8 racing guys :mrgreen:

I request that you use a Clint Bowyer hat :ugeek:

OH! Wise Guy..yuk yuk yuk yuk;) lol ~Actually Johnny,I would use a Clint Bowyer hat..I mean I do own one,but around here we use it for things like cleaning cat boxes,[scoops the poop real Nice!] shotgun targets.. PULL! & the occasional "road trip emergency rest room device"! hehehe :-P

OH! Wise Guy..yuk yuk yuk yuk;) lol ~Actually Johnny,I would use a Clint Bowyer hat..I mean I do own one,but around here we use it for things like cleaning cat boxes,[scoops the poop real Nice!] shotgun targets.. PULL! & the occasional "road trip emergency rest room device"! hehehe :-P

Lol

@ "Lothurin"~ you are very welcome my friend,hope you enjoy it! check out "Spa" when you get a chance,personally I think 'PD" did an excellent job with this track..it also happens to be one of my all time favorites;) cheers,gr8 racing & have fun.