Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody interested in a secondary League?

11 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone

I can imagine that a fair few people like myself,

went to join the ISR league on iGP only to find it completely full,

unfortunate for us trying to join but awesome for the guys that are in it of course,

the thought would be to start up basically an unofficial ISR "Overflow" League,

where all of us can have fun race against one another but still keep it withing the ISR community

I personally would be interested in doing this,

the race distance, frequency of races and time of races could be discussed as well,

Hope this appeals to some others  :ugeek:

Paul

Yea that sounds like a good idea, I use to have my own race series there when it first started up a while back, and cause of other reason I had to close it down but now I have all the time in the world I was looking at getting back it into especially with ISR involed now. Shaun and Darren whats yall think about this.

Hi Everyone

I can imagine that a fair few people like myself,

went to join the ISR league on iGP only to find it completely full,

unfortunate for us trying to join but awesome for the guys that are in it of course,

the thought would be to start up basically an unofficial ISR "Overflow" League,

where all of us can have fun race against one another but still keep it withing the ISR community

I personally would be interested in doing this,

the race distance, frequency of races and time of races could be discussed as well,

Hope this appeals to some others  :ugeek:

Paul

I asked Darin if he didn't mind me creating either a "feeder" league or a second league. If we can get this up and running by the weekend we will just be 4 races or about 1 month behind. I plan to have it at the same distance and time as the ISR league so a call up to that league won't cause a major schedule difference.

Also looked into the ISR league, and found it full. I am now enrolled in an other league though, not good to leave it immediatly.  

If you are stating that it would be bad to join a league and then leave it, that is hardly the case. The league I am in right now runs 1 time a week, people join, hire staff, sign drivers, and then leave for a league that runs almost daily. I don't think there is a set pool of drivers and sponsors just for that league, it is game-wide, so unless you know someone in the league you are in, it is no problem to leave.